Gigabyte Z590 D DDR4 Motherboard
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with Multi-Cut to increased surface contact
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Low RDS(on) MOSFETs in a Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM
Improved thermal performance and cleaner, more effective power delivery to the CPU guarantee stability even under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
Digital PWM Controller to supply CPU with proper voltage.
Direct Phases 12+1 Each power phase is connected directly to the CPU thanks to low RDS(on) MOSFETs without PWM doublers.
All-solid capacitors to reduce oscillation and enhance transient response.
solid pin connectors for the 8+4 CPU pins.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards with Dual PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 Connectors are targeted at providing M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to unlock the full potential of their Systems.
|Supported Memory Type|
|Manufacturer||GIGABYTE, Gigabyte Technology India Pvt Ltd, B-808, Naman Midtown, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 013|
|Item Height||40 Millimeters|
|Item Width||24.4 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||30.5 x 24.4 x 4 cm; 820 Grams|
|Batteries||1 A batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||Z590 D|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1200|
|Maximum Memory Supported||128 GB|
|Memory Clock Speed||667 MHz|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI Express|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||2.6 British Thermal Units (BTUs)|
|Lithium Battery Weight||90 Milligrams|
|Number of Lithium Ion Cells||7|
|Number of Lithium Metal Cells||1|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||820 g|
You may also like…
Gigabyte H110M-H Motherboard
- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- HDMI 1.4, D-sub ports for multiple display
- Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- All new GIGABYTE™ APP Center, simple and easy use
- Support Intel® Small Business Basics