Website under maintenance. No order processing. We apologize for the inconvenience. Updates coming soon. Thank you for your patience.
Computer Peripheral, Fan & Cooler
Deepcool AG620 ARGB Dual-Tower CPU Air Cooler
- Fan Dimensions : 120×120×25 mm ; Fan Speed : 500~2000 RPM±10%
- Support : Intel LGA2066/2011-v3/2011/1700/1200/1151/1150/1155 and AMD AM5/AM4
- Fan Airflow : 67.88 CFM ; Fan Air Pressure : 2.04 mmAq ; Fan Noise : ≤29.4 dB(A)
- Fan Connector : 4-pin PWM ; Fan Rated Voltage : 12 VDC ; Fan Rated Current : 0.14 A
- Fan Power Consumption : 1.68 W ; LED Connector : 3-pin(+5V-D-G) ; LED Rated Voltage : 5 VDC
The DeepCool AG620 BK ARGB is a dual-tower 120mm CPU cooler that boasts impressive 260W cooling power performance that’s been stripped down and optimized for terrific efficiency throughout.
SUBSTANTIAL COOLING POWER
Keep things cool with up to 260W of heat dissipation power to ensure your system is performing at its peak without a sweat.
BALANCED BIDIRECTIONAL HEAT PIPE TECHNOLOGY
By optimizing the internal capillary structure and injecting a precise amount of liquid, the heat pipe achieves the best heat dissipation performance regardless of whether the cooler is in a vertical or horizontal case. This perfect ratio facilitates a highly efficient phase change throughout the heat pipe and achieves lower thermal resistance over a wide TDP range.
HIGH EFFICIENCY FANS
Find your optimal balance with automatic PWM support for full performance under load to silent efficiency at idle.
SIMPLE AND SECURE
The included all-metal mounting brackets support both Intel and AMD platforms with an easy five-step installation process that maintains great contact pressure.
|12.9 x 13.6 x 15.7 cm; 1.3 Kilograms
|Item model number
|Number of items
|Country of Origin
|1 kg 300 g