AMD Ryzen 3 3300X Processor
Out of stock
Zen Core Architecture
Improved energy efficiency, higher clock speeds and more cores than ever before.
AMD Ryzen™ Master Utility
The Simple and Powerful Overclocking Utility for AMD Ryzen™ processors.§
AMD Ryzen™ VR-Ready Premium
For the best possible VR experiences, AMD offers select Ryzen™ VR-Ready Premium processors.
Do more. And do it faster.
AMD Ryzen™ 3 3300X gives you the advantage with speeds up to 4.3GHz3 on 4 cores and 8 threads for high performance gaming and multitasking. With 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors, victory is yours.
First processors with PCIe® 4.0, delivering double the graphics and storage bandwidth2
Massive 18MB GameCache for higher game performance
Leading edge 7-nanometer technology for cool, quiet, efficient operation
THE BEST PROCESSOR FOR THE BEST GAMING OS
Ultimate performance. Seamless compatibility. Get an incredible Windows 11 gaming experience with AMD Ryzen™ Processors.
DirectX, Microsoft, and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries.
1. 1st and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen 3 processors can process 4 concurrent threads. 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen 3 processors can process 8 concurrent threads. See specifications at AMD.com. RZ3-111
2. Specifications of 3rd generation Ryzen processors as of January 2, 2019. As of January 7, 2019, the AMD’s latest 2nd Generation Ryzen processors and Intel’s latest 9th Generation Intel Core processors use the PCIe Gen3 interface (https://ark.intel.com/products/186605/Intel-Core-i9-9900K-Processor-16M-Cache-up-to-5-00-GHz). RZ3-2
3. Max boost for AMD Ryzen processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com/pb2 for more details.
4. AMD is not responsible for damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware.
5. Precision Boost Overdrive requires a desktop AMD Ryzen Threadripper, AMD Ryzen 5 3000, AMD Ryzen 7 3000, or AMD Ryzen 9 3000 Series processor and a motherboard compatible with one or more of these processors. Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of specifications and in excess of factory settings; AMD does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware GD-135
© 2020 IPerion, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2020 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
|Number Of CPU Cores
|Number Of CPU Threads
|Max Boost Clock
|Separate Graphics Card support
|Total L2 Cache
|Total L3 Cache
|TSMC 7nm FinFET
|System Memory Specification
|System Memory Type
|In Box Cooler
|3 years from Manufacture
|***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.