Gigabyte J4005N D2P DDR4 Motherbord
- Built-in Intel® Celeron® J4005 (up to 2.7 GHz) dual-core processor
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ Technology
- Dual channel DDR4 UDIMM slot support
- M.2 slot for Intel® CNVi Gigabit WIFI upgrade
- M.2 slot for SATA & PCIe NVMe SSD
- HDMI 2.0 supports 4K @ 60Hz with 21:9 aspect ratio display
- All Solid Capacitors with Humidity Protection New Glass Fabric PCB design
- GbE LAN with high ESD Protection
- High Quality Audio Capacitors for multi-channel sound effect
- PCIe x16 slot for wide-range expansion card selections
The GIGABYTE CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit offers an easy way to upgrade GIGABYTE CNVi WIFI Upgradeable motherboards with new and faster Gigabit WIFI connectivity without having to upgrade to a whole new system.
HDMI 2.0, which is backwards compatible with HDMI 1.4, offers 18 Gb/s of bandwidth – nearly twice that of the previous generation. This unlocks the potential for users to transfer multiple video streams, as well as a native cinematic 21:9 ratio (which most movies are shot in), offering the best visual experience for viewers.
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interface for M.2 SSD devices.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards use high quality Nippon Chemicon ARE series audio capacitors. These professional audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for user experience.
There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
|Supported Memory Type|
|Item Height||3 Inches|
|Item Width||11 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||27.94 x 27.94 x 7.62 cm; 99.79 Grams|
|Item model number||GA-H81M-S2PH|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1150|
|RAM Size||16 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Memory Clock Speed||1333 MHz|
|Graphics Card Interface||Integrated|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of VGA Ports||1|
|Number of Serial Ports||1|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||99.8 g|
You may also like…
Gigabyte H110M-H Motherboard
- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- HDMI 1.4, D-sub ports for multiple display
- Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- All new GIGABYTE™ APP Center, simple and easy use
- Support Intel® Small Business Basics