Gigabyte H410M H V3 Motherboard
- Supports 10th Gen Intel®Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 Connector
- GIGABYTE Gaming GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- GIGABYTE APP Center, Simple and Easy Use
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
Out of stock
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate and water-temperature through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers or external thermistor sensors—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
|Supported Memory Type|
(Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.)
|Chipset||Intel® H510 Express Chipset|
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first.
Please visit GIGABYTE’s website for details on configuring the audio software.
|LAN||Gigabit Ethernet Chip (1 Gbps/100 Mbps)|
(The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the fan you install.
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
You may also like…
Gigabyte H110M-H Motherboard
- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- HDMI 1.4, D-sub ports for multiple display
- Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- All new GIGABYTE™ APP Center, simple and easy use
- Support Intel® Small Business Basics