Corsair H55 RGB 120mm Liquid Cooler
- Keep your CPU cool with fan speeds running up to 1,500 RPM, bolstered by AirGuide technology that channels concentrated airflow where it’s needed.
- Flexible motherboard +5V ARGB support enables convenient RGB lighting control with compatible motherboards.
- CORSAIR iCUE software lets you control and synchronize RGB lighting with select iCUE-compatible devices (requires a CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT or iCUE LIGHTING NODE CORE XT, sold separately).
- A thermally optimized copper cold plate and low-noise pump design deliver high-performance, quiet cooling.
- A 120mm radiator fits in almost any 120mm fan mount for high surface area cooling.
THE EASY INTEL CPU PERFORMANCE UPGRADE
Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s standard heatsink with a Hydro Series H55.
Installation is straightforward: if you can get to the back of your PC’s motherboard, you can install an H55. All you’ll need is a screwdriver.
The compact components and flexible tubing make Hydro Series H55 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU’s cooling efficiency even in most compact cases — as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, H55 will probably fit.
Hydro Series H55 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
TOOL-FREE MOUNTING BRACKET KIT
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel processors.
LOW-NOISE, LOW-SPEED 120MM FAN
The low speed and wide diameter reduces noise levels over the smaller, faster fans used on stock CPU coolers. The three-pin connector is compatible with fan controllers.
LOW PERMEABILITY RUBBER TOOLING
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient rubber offers both high flexibility and excellent leak
The pump unit provides high-speed circulation without taking a lot of space. This makes installation easier, and helps improve your case’s airflow.
LATEST GENERATION MICRO-FIN COPPER COLD PLATE WITH PRE-APPLIED THERMAL COMPOUND
Copper has excellent thermal transfer characteristics, and the fin design is optimized for efficient heat exchange.
LOW-PROFILE BLACK ALUMINUM HEAT EXCHANGER
The low-profile design reduces the airflow requirement, which helps make H55 quieter. The small size also allows for easier installation and improved compatibility, and the black finish looks great.
|Manufacturer||Corsair, Corsair (Hong Kong) Limited, Suite 2602-03, 26/F, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Toll Free# 1800-425-5464, email@example.com|
|Item Height||15.4 Centimeters|
|Item Width||19.5 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||22.7 x 19.5 x 15.4 cm; 680 Grams|
|Item model number||CW-9060052-WW|
|Item Weight||680 g|